With just a few hours until we ring in the new year, I wanted to look back on this year in my blog. Here are the top posts of the year by reader page views!
1. My Living Room Redo (top center)- It was so fun to document the transformation of my living room!
2. Decorating On A Dime (middle right)- Where I shared my tips for thrifting great home decor.
3. 4 Reasons a Custom Doll Might Be a Perfect Grad Gift (top right)- A fresh new idea for the ever-difficult-to-shop for Graduate.
4. Vintage Sewing Notions (top left)- It was a joy to take the time to photograph the pretty packaging of the vintage trims I've collected.
5. Mary Poppins Doll (middle center)- A childhood favorite comes to life!
6. Vintage Flower Brooches (middle left)- Another fun thrifted collection that I shared this year! (Many more to come in 2014!)
7. Hen and Chick Patterns (bottom center)- A new venture for me, I now have 10 different PDF sewing patterns in my shop! It was fun to look back at this post, the first two.
8. Halloween Dolls (bottom left)- I was thrilled by the support these stripey legged beauties received!
Thank you to all of my readers who have made it a joy to write this blog this year! I look forward to sharing lots more with you in 2014, from my latest dolls, to my latest vintage collection, to the state of my garden, it's going to be a great year, and I'm looking forward to enjoying it with you! Happy New Year!
Hi there! Welcome to the world of Hen and Chick! My dolls and art are designed and created by me for you to bring a bit more beauty to your life. Shop at HenAndChick.etsy.com