1. My Living Room Redo (top center)- It was so fun to document the transformation of my living room!
2. Decorating On A Dime (middle right)- Where I shared my tips for thrifting great home decor.
3. 4 Reasons a Custom Doll Might Be a Perfect Grad Gift (top right)- A fresh new idea for the ever-difficult-to-shop for Graduate.
4. Vintage Sewing Notions (top left)- It was a joy to take the time to photograph the pretty packaging of the vintage trims I've collected.
5. Mary Poppins Doll (middle center)- A childhood favorite comes to life!
6. Vintage Flower Brooches (middle left)- Another fun thrifted collection that I shared this year! (Many more to come in 2014!)
7. Hen and Chick Patterns (bottom center)- A new venture for me, I now have 10 different PDF sewing patterns in my shop! It was fun to look back at this post, the first two.
8. Halloween Dolls (bottom left)- I was thrilled by the support these stripey legged beauties received!
Thank you to all of my readers who have made it a joy to write this blog this year! I look forward to sharing lots more with you in 2014, from my latest dolls, to my latest vintage collection, to the state of my garden, it's going to be a great year, and I'm looking forward to enjoying it with you! Happy New Year!